A year ago, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in London, launching our site — a site that lets video creators make unique music for their videos using AI — on stage.
— TechCrunch (@TechCrunch) December 7, 2015
Lots has happened since then. Here are some highlights:
- People have made nearly 1 million tracks on our site (which makes Jukedeck MAKE one of the largest libraries of music in the world)
- Tens of thousands of YouTube videos have used our music, from cat videos to massive YouTube stars
- Brands like Coca Cola have used Jukedeck for their music
- We won a Cannes Innovation Lion
- We’ve stepped up our R&D efforts, recently announcing that we’ve created the first song composed and produced entirely by neural networks
It’s great to be back on stage at Disrupt. To mark the occasion, we made a video that pays tribute to tech pioneers everywhere. Enjoy!